You Will Also Like This!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Weight loss success story: Jill

Welcome to A Merry life! If you new subscribe for future updates. Thank you for your visit!

It has been awhile since we've had all success stories around here. I am now focusing on weight loss with counting calories and everything, so I figure it is time to all motivational.  Type Jill.

Jill Knapp
Wife, mother, diabetes advocate
Age: 43
Height: 5' 8
Before weight: 237
Weight: 137

I gained 50 pounds during my first pregnancy and after giving birth, my weight gradually began increasing. As with most women, I was with life employs and forgot the importance he cares about me. I was young, and my body felt is the extra 100 pounds, I gradually over the years on set had. I had bad eating habits, no time to exercise and no real desire to be healthy.

Unfortunately I had to hear, "You have type ll diabetes."I hope others will lose weight before you have to hear these words. It was so very depressing diagnoses the type ll get. It changes everything.

I registered my food ate six small meals a day and had no refined sugar. Figuring I'll type diabetes had helped me way I think have a paradigm shift in and I have a lifestyle change versus a diet. Five days a week, cardio was mixed with resistance training my exercise routine. I never skipped a day.

I broke my both slides on black ice my ankles. I had to put surgery and a plate of 6 screws in my tibia bones. I thought "How I ever the weight now is get?" I was determined that I that stop me safely let not my ankles. It took 9 months total, fall to heal I could not exercise, but I kept 6 small meals eat one day and reached my goal.

My neighbor who works behind the scenes of the Mrs Idaho pageant said I have a great platform. I thought, to win a local title is a great way to spread my message.  I was Mrs treasure Valley.  Titled the wife treasure Valley Idaho I was able to start to bring awareness of type 2 diabetes.  I spoke at schools, offices, weight loss challenges and after school programs. It was a wonderful feeling, my personal journey, helping others to share.

Mrs Idaho pageant was fun and it I was the first time it be on a stage in 20 years.  I placed 2nd Runner up. I won the prize for the best interview, community service award, and in most years married award was voted woman congeniality.

I am currently a diabetes advocate.  I wear my message as far and wide as I can.  I am a motivational and love.  It gives me great pleasure to share my story and in doing so inspired to "stand up and move to get!"

My health is now great! I take medication for my I it under control through proper diet and exercise have diabetes.  I feel wonderful! I now have more energy and it is because I am a whole new lifestyle life. I have to keep the energy with my 3 children, but above all mean 5 years old. I have to live more drive and am happy with myself.  I remember implementation this extra 100 pounds, as it was to.  I remember that very depressed.  I'll never go back and thus to live again.

I want to know others you can lose weight. No matter what your circumstances. No matter what your age. You can begin to live a healthier lifestyle now.  Take one day at a time, and you will achieve your goals.

I have my weight loss for 1 yr 7 Mo maintained.

If you want to learn more about Jill visit your Web site listed at http://getupandgetmoving.net

Click here to read about more weight loss success stories.

Are you a success story? Send me an email to be featured!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment