You Will Also Like This!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Weighing in: Christmas comes

Welcome to A Merry life! If you new subscribe for future updates. Thank you for your visit!

Today was a good day.

I woke up and made it to the gym. This is terribly difficult to do because our Fitness Studio is open only for two hours per day on Sunday. If you go between 9 and 11, you're out of luck. Usually I miss the window of opportunity, but today I have certainly make it happen and get a workout in.

Also, we set up our Christmas tree! It is not completely ready because we pick up a few ornaments to our first Christmas (well, in the same place) want to celebrate.

And even better? We saw love actually. It is my favorite Christmas movie, although it is not traditional. I love to watch it, because it always makes me feel what it's like Christmas. Yes, in New Zealand it sunny and warm is.

I love the Christmas season. There are so many things to do funny and look forward to. :)

WEIGH

Weigh last I conceded that I fought and, needed to change things. Well, I finally decided to count only calories and started it on Thursday but it enough was not soon to undo what I had already done during the week. Thus this in rock is a bit like a failure too.

Current weight: 212.0 kg
Previous weight: 211.4 kg
Weight loss: + 0.6 kg
Weight loss total: - 39 lbs
Starting weight: 251

It's all good.

I'm doing the calories count thing and it's boring and not fun, but I know it works. I wish, I had begun to do immediately last week instead of absolutely nothing positive to remedy the situation.

But like I said, it's all good.

This week I'll be the Kepa's mom's school will help a little. I get to go on an excursion with the kiddies and I am terribly excited. Is it a fun week.

What are you excited the most over for Christmas?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment