You Will Also Like This!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Ocean swimming and more beaches

Welcome to A Merry life! If you new subscribe for future updates. Thank you for your visit!

I promise, I am the beach not going every day.

But since it is warmer I suppose we will go more often. Please hate me if I post too many photos of us beaching it. I'm just so excited to live 30 minutes from a beach or hour from an amazing beach. After living in Tennessee for most of my life is brilliant. No longer drives in 6-8 hours (or more) to get to the beach!

So we went the other day to a wonderful beach which is about an hour away.

beach

The beach is amazing. It makes me happy, and so it makes me feel much better. As long as I manage to keep me get from sunburn I pretty much always a great time.

And I love going to the beach with Kepa. We play ridiculously childish games and exuberance that stretching... is it a whole lot of fun.

beach

Plus I tried out, that whole ocean swim thing. Just check it out because after all I have to do it for a triathlon.

beach

It was not really that bad! The water was really cold in depth I swim his will, I hope at the time I do, it will be warmer water. Because it was so cold, I refused too far out made that to go swimming a lot harder, because my finger tips below, touched when I swam.

Fortunately there were not many waves, so swimming was pretty simple, apart from the fact that in really shallow water. I am now much less concerned about the swimming portion of the triathlon. Ocean swimming is not scary! It's fun! The only part which I really worried about am is still the fact that I'll be with a ton of other women swim - I am not getting kicked me and hit in the face while trying to swim.

I just know that I am excited for the warmer weather. It will be nice to hot temps and had beautiful days, so I often swim can practice.

Plus makes go to the beach only me happy. :)

beach

I feel much better after the post Thanksgiving depressing time weigh thanks to some Beach the other day and lots of exercise today. I managed to do and a half of cardio after barely last week, an hour and I feel much better. I still don't know what I have to eat to do but exercise makes me feel much better about everything!

Tagged as: Beach, exercise, swimming

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment